RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. These rules and regulations apply to the Participant(s) participating in the Cinemaa Short Film Awards 2021 that is organized by Filmania Entertainment & Maa Nardevi Productions. 2. By entering and participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations.
3. By submitting their short films for the Contest, each Participant agrees to be bound by these Rules and Regulations as posted.
4. The filmmaker desirous of participating in the Contest (“Participant”) should be a citizen of India.
5. The Participant shall participate in the Contest by submitting an entry form online before 31st October 2021.
6. All content used in the short film, including story, write-up, script, depiction, music, graphics, photographs, images, screenplay, sound records, lyrics, background scores, dialogues, titles, sub titles and all other literary, dramatic, musical and artistic work or any other copyright material therein, should be original. The Participant has obtained all necessary licenses, permissions, certifications and authorisations, and has complied with all applicable laws necessary for participating in the Contest.
7. Each Short Film shall be eligible only for two categories. In case a Participant submits in multiple categories (more than two), entry shall be rejected.
8. The short film should not exceed 20 minutes in duration, including titles, credits and opening slide to be inserted.
9. The file format of the short film shall be in MP4 format only. Any short film submitted which is in any other format shall be rejected. The film should be sent through google drive, we transfer or you tube link only.
10. The short film should be released between 1st January 2019 to 30th June 2021.
11. The short film may be made and submitted in any Indian language (with English subtitles) or can have no dialogues at all.
12. Top three selected candidates shall be informed by email one week before the show. Final winners shall be announced at the function ( award night ).
13. The winner of each category specified below, will be awarded ( trophy along with certificate ) at the function organized by Filmania Entertainment & Maa Nardevi Productions on 18th December,2021 at S K Memorial Hall, Patna.
14. Award shall not be convertible to cash, transferable or assignable. Substitution of award by winner will not be entertained.
15. Please Note – Venue, date & time can be changed as per norms & conditions apply.
Based on the number of Participants and the short films received within the Submission Date, the categories for awards under the Contest may be as follows:
Best film (Critics)
Best Actor (Male)
Best Actor (Male) Critics
Best Actor – (Female)
Best Actor (Female) Critics
Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Male)
Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female)
Best Singer (Male)
Best Singer (Female)
Best Background Score
Entry Free Till 31 August, 2021
*For Nominating in the Award Show you will have to register first.
For registration, fill the form & submit.
*After registration pay the entry fee through online transfer or PayTM.
*Details of Account: Bank: SBI Account No: 3056607568 IFSC Code: SBIN0003219 Swift Code: SBININBB382 Or, PayTM No: 7903339439
Pay & send the screenshot to email@example.com, along with name & film details.
*EarlyBird Deadline: 31st August, 2021 | Entry Free
*Regular Deadline: 01 Sep. to 15 October,2021 | Entry Fee: 500 Rs
*Late Deadline: 16 October to 31 October,2021 | Entry Fee: 750 Rs
*Final Deadline: 01 November to 15 November | Entry Fee: 1000 Rs
*For any queries mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 7903339439/70040 08713